Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Licorice, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Total Protection Ayurvedic Formula
- Concentrated: Lasts 3 Times Longer!
- Super Tooth Whitener
- Effective Gum Care
- Helps Deter Plaque & Tartar
- Recommended for Sensitive Teeth
- No Artificial Preservatives or Parabens
- No Saccharin or Refined Sweeteners
- With 24 Special Herbal Extracts for Optimum Care of Teeth & Gums
- Including The "Toothbrush Trees" - Neem & Peelu
- Pure · Authentic · Effective
- The "Ayurveda People"
- Authentic Ayurvedic Product of India
Auromere's Ayurvedic formula combines the natural tooth-whitening fiber Peelu with the astringent and potently invigorating properties of Neem and 22 other barks, roots, plants and flowers that have been esteemed for centuries by Ayurvedic Specialists for their separate and combined efficacy in maintaining superior dental hygiene.
Daily use of Auromere Toothpaste and Mouthwash, combined with flossing and tongue scraping, provides a total Ayurvedic dental hygiene program that gently and naturally cleans and polishes teeth to their whitest, invigorates and soothes sensitive gums, deters formation of plaque and tartar, and purifies the mouth and breath.
No animal ingredients.
Fine chalk (a gentle cleanser), glycerine (from vegetable oil), water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (salvadora persica), neem (azadirachta), Indian licorice root, pomegranate rind, common jujube, rose apple, clove, Persian walnut, barleria prinoitis bark (vajradanti), Indian almond, bedda nut, Asian holly oak, prickly ash, zanthoxylum alatum (tejbal), sappan wood, catechu, bengal madder, acacia arabica bark (babul), sarsaparilla, cinnamon, medlar bark, mayweed, bishop's weed (flower extract)], silica, sodium lauryl sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), carageenan (from seaweed), cellulose gum (from plants), clove oil, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, eucalyptus oil, menthol, thymol, anethol, geranium extract.
I HAVE USED THIS TOOTHPASTE FOR OVER 23 YEARS AND KNOW THERE IS NO TOOTHPASTE ON THE MARKET THAT CAN COMPARE TO THIS AYUVEDIC TOOTHPASTE.
With neem, peelu, and tea tree included in this product, my gum health has been maintained/improved w/o floride amd other usual, commercial additives, I'll likely continue to use this, works well for me.
Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 25, 2016
Appreciate that its ingredients are mostly natural and it doesn't contain fluoride. However, it did little to whiten my teeth and/or freshen breath.
One of the best I've tried
Posted by 4982605906705884536 on Sep 13, 2016
Great toothpaste that can whiten teeth a little and tastes amazing and you don't have to worry about plaque throughout the day, also one tube lasted me for 3 months, so it's definitely worth the money.
Review on Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste
Posted by 5166098281706952818 on Aug 20, 2016
Good but has sulfate
Posted by 5760215946690429914 on Jun 08, 2016
I like this toothpaste so much but it has sulfate, I thought I was more natural.