Auromere, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask, .71 oz (20 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For use in bath or shower instead of soap
- 100% Pure & Natural Ayurvedic Ingredients, Nothing Artificial Added
For All Skin Types:
- Deep cleans as a natural body scrub and exfoliant
- Draws out toxins and impurities
- Nourishes and remineralizes the skin
- Enough for 2 bath applications
Ayurveda ("Ayur" = Life and "Veda" = Knowledge) is the ancient holistic science of India which aims at a total harmony of Mind, Life, Body and Spirit in balance with nature's rhythms and the world around us. It is said that over 3000 years ago Nature revealed to the great sage Dhanwantari, as he sat in a profound mediation in the midst of a forest, the valuable properties of each tree, plant, herb, root and flower, and the beneficial links that exist between the vegetable and mineral worlds and humankind.
Not only were the ancient Rishis and sages of the past gurus of spiritual Truth, but through their mystic vision they gained the knowledge of the human system and maintenance of the body, in total harmony with nature, and systematically developed the use of natural herbs and minerals into a perfect science.
Auromere "Herbomineral" Rejuvenating Mud Bath has been formulated according to the ancient Ayurvedic scriptures and passed down through generations in a single family line. Specially selected herbs and minerals noted for their unique beneficial and rejuvenative qualities have been combined in such proportions as to purify, cleanse, and stimulate the body. Leaves skin extraordinarily soft, smooth and youthful.
A Bath-Massage with Herbomineral:
- Deep cleans as a natural facial/body scrub and mask.
- Opens the pores of the skin, drawing out and absorbing toxins naturally, allowing the entire body to breath with ease and freshness.
- Feeds, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin cells and tissues with ayurvedic herbs and minerals highly esteemed by skin care specialists in the ancient holistic science of Ayurveda.
- Deeply relaxes the whole body.
Directions For Use:
- Put two teaspoons (approx. half of the packet) in a small dish.
- Add very little water, enough to make a thin mud paste.
- Apply on the wet body from head to toe.
- Massage gently but firmly the whole body for at least 6 to 10 minutes (the longer the better), with special attention to the forehead, eyelids, neck, chest, stomach (in a clockwise motion), the genitals, spinal cord, joints and any sensitive part. Do not let the paste dry on the body during bath; when it feels dry, sprinkle with water and massage.
- Gradually wash the paste off with water only (soap is not necessary as Herbomineral cleanses and freshens the whole body as no soap can) rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
For best results, after bath lie down on the back in a suitable place and breathing deeply and evenly, completely relax for a few minutes.
Cruelty-free. No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
Indian gooseberry (amalaki), mango ginger (karpura Haridra), pistacia integerrima (karkatshrungi), nut grass (nagarmustak), himalayan silver fir (talispatra), embelia tsenam (vidanga), sweet flag (vacha), bonduc nut (kashtaki karanj), terminalia chebula (haritaki), terminalia belerica (bibitaki), galangal (kapurakachali), young terminalia chebula (Balharitaki)—all systematically processed with the minerally rich layers (black clay, yellow clay, red clay, and fuller's earth) found in the beds of highland rivers and lakes in certain pristine parts of India.
best used on face at night wake up with amazing skin and a great price everyone should try this
I have very very sensitive skin and am always picking out just the right things to use on my body because of it. This product is excellent! I used it head to toe and saw immediate results after washing it off. My skin became smoother, softer, evenly toned and I also got a bit of color to my pale skin (due to the little bit that soaked into my skin.). I haven't broken out into any acne or rashes afterwards which I'm usually concerned about when using new products. This stuff is fun to use; kinda messy but it's great after a light shower and makes you feel super clean.
Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012
I use this only like face mask against impurities. Works well!
Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012
Works quite well, but be careful where you drop it! It will leave permanent stains on any fabric that it is in contact with. An alternative use is actually to use it to color clothes with. I routinely use the rinsing water to re-dye brown shirts I have. Wash it off with a cloth, wring it in a bowl, and put the water in a bucket. Put the shirts in there, and stir regularly.
Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012
Amazing face mask for rejuvenating the skin, highly recommended.
Posted by Reviewer1425758 on Jun 04, 2012
לא משהו מיוחד