Avalon Organics, Baby, Natural Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 18, 3.5 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- + Certified Organic Blend of Chamomile, Aloe, Jojoba & Sunflower
- Clinically Tested
- Pediatrician Confirmed
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
Non-greasy cream protects vulnerable skin with effective titanium dioxide, a natural UVA/UVB reflective barrier.
Use: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed.
- For children under the age of 6 months please consult a physician before use.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water to remove.
Stop use and consult a physician if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Titanium dioxide 7.0%||Natural Mineral Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, octyl palmitate (palm emollient), castor oil phosphate, triethoxycaprylysilane (emulsifer), glyceryl stearate (vegetable emollient), peg-100 stearate (emulsifer), isopropyl palmitate (palm emollient), cetearyl alcohol (coconut emollient), vegetable glycerin, phenoxyethanol (natural preservative), benzyl alcohol and potassium sorbate (natural preservative system), vitamin E, stearic acid (vegetable emollient), organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, organic sunflower and jojoba seed oils, organic green tea leaf, chamomile flower, calendula flower and ginkgo biloba leaf extracts, vitamin B5, allantoin (comfrey root conditioner), oat kernel flour, organic echinacea leaf and yarrow extracts, polysorbate 60 (emulisfier), potassium cetyl phosphate (vegetable emulsifier), cetyl phosphate (vegetable emulsifer) and xanthan gum.|
Works well. I have read a lot of reviews on the ingredients in sunscreens, seems that Titanium (or Zinc) are the only good active ingredients. (Oxybenzone, for example, is common and has been linked to health problems including cancer.) This sunscreen protects you skin from UV-radiation and is free of cancer causing chemicals :) Need to rub it in well to avoid being all white.
I use this on my face, but leaves a mineral white look to your face does go away though.
Posted by 4664227116247643994 on Jul 02, 2012
nice product at a good price
Posted by Reviewer3151892 on May 08, 2012
nice product at a good price
Posted by Reviewer2005266 on Oct 18, 2011
very kind to the skin.
A Good Natural Option!
Posted by Reviewer2541501 on Aug 16, 2011
Rubs in well. SPF is lower than what I'd typically use, so needs to be reapplied more frequently...or your baby will get a slight tan. :)