- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New More Sustainable
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Contains 70% Organic Content
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305, the American National Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients
Soothing, hypo-allergenic, fragrance free zinc mineral cream with aloe, chamomile and calendula treats and prevents diaper rash.
Safe, effective, certified, natural baby care without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash
- Helps protect against wetness
Apply liberally to clean, dry skin. Use as needed with diaper changes, especially at bedtime when exposure to wetness may be prolonged.
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Zinc Oxide 21.0%||Natural Skin Protectant|
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil(¹), glyceryl dibehenate, tribehenin, beeswax(¹), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil(¹), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil(¹), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil(¹), aloe barbadensis leaf juice(¹), calendula officinalis flower extract(¹), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract(¹), glycerin(¹), glyceryl behenate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate
(¹)Certified organic ingredient
I use this on my son's severe eczema. It doesn't cure it, but it relieves the pain and covers the seepiness. He likes it cuz it doesn't sting.
Zinc not only a diaper balm that's a good non toxic sun block also.
Posted by 4760805783103940547 on Dec 27, 2015
Very good - cleared up any sore red patches on my baby's bottom very quickly.
Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 13, 2015
Is it diaper rash? I didn't see at all. Skin is pink and health. Use balm every day, need a little amount on the tip of finger. Great product.
Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015
I bought this for the high zinc content and organic ingredients, not to use as a diaper balm! My zinc levels are a little low so some will absorb. I am using it on my face for skin health and eczema (zinc also apparently used to be used for skin cancers and I haven't had one since using this), and as a deoderant. It does of course leave a slight white sheen on your face, just rub it in or mix up. You could also use this for pressure sores, poor skin integrity and chilblains I think.
Very good cream
Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014
I've read that 20% zinc cream is very effective in killing body odors such as underarms, bacterial vaginosis etc as well as being awesome for rashes not only on the butt but everywhere else so i tried it as an underarm natural deodorant and it works great. also as a natural sunscreen for the face. Try it. it's great