Avalon Organics, Essential Lift, Smoothing Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Essential Minerals to Support Anti-Aging
- Crème Cleanser Smoothes and Detoxifies While Boosting Radiance
- Made with 70% Organic Content
Consciousness in Cosmetics
Safe, Natural, Effective, Pro-Organic Skincare without Synthetic Fragrances, Phthalates, Parabens or Sulfates.
Luxurious, moisturizing crème cleanser detoxifies, drawing out impurities and gently exfoliating dead cells. Nutrient-dense ocean minerals help nourish skin, to strengthen its underlying support for a smoother and brighter appearance without dryness.
Gently massage over dampened face and neck, working into a foamy lather. Rinse clean.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Sea silt extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice¹, aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil¹, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sea silt, polysorbate 60, glycol stearate, sodium magnesium silicate, stearic acid, cedrus atlantica bark oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, rosmarinus, officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil¹, camellia sinensis leaf extract¹, carrageenan, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract¹, panax ginseng root extract¹, citric acid, dehydroxanthan gum¹, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, limonene, linalool.
¹Certified Organic Ingredient
A minimum of 70% organic content. No parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic, colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate. 100% vegetarian ingredients. No animal testing.