Aveeno, Active Naturals, 1% Hydrocortisone, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Soaps and detergents
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect bites Cosmetics
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Other uses of this product: Ask a doctor
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Posted by 5225678772585414937 on Aug 20, 2016
Great product. 😊
Posted by 4770430739037428195 on Aug 01, 2016
Este un foarte bun unguent, il folosesc pentru acnee si este eficient.
Cortisone is magical stuff
Posted by Reviewer2508852 on Jun 07, 2016
Great for insect bites and rashes. Wish it came in a bigger container.
Posted by 5656140677009414254 on Jun 06, 2016
Brilliant product at good pricing
light cream, banishes itches
Posted by 4928356842148945013 on May 27, 2016
For the past 3 months I've been on accutane for acne. It has caused by skin to be very dry and itchy. So far, this is the only stuff than banishes itchiness and eliminates those little red, itchy dots on my hands/arms overnight. Texture is quite light, but still moisturizing. Smell is inoffensive. Honestly, I can imagine this would make a great moisturizer for acne-prone skin or post-chemical peels. Works on nieces' eczema, too (they say it doesn't sting, either). Highly recommend this stuff.