Aveeno, Active Naturals, 1% Hydrocortisone, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
By Aveeno21 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.21 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-03658
- UPC Code: 381370036586
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5 x 3.8 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Soaps and detergents
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect bites Cosmetics
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Other uses of this product: Ask a doctor
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
iHerb Customer Reviews
피부 가려울때나 건조할때 바르면 좋아요. 건선때문에 상처도 있었는데 이거 바르고 완전 많이 나음.ㅠㅠ 이거 없음 못살아요.. 피부과약도 끊었고 광선치료도 이제 안함. ㅋㅋ
I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.