Aveeno, Active Naturals, 1% Hydrocortisone, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Soaps and detergents
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect bites Cosmetics
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Other uses of this product: Ask a doctor
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
Not for private parts...
it is quite useful for some itch for skin
Posted by 4785015837761447056 on Jan 11, 2017
moisturising whilst healing
Posted by Samsue on Jan 06, 2017
Helped with the itch and redness.
Posted by 5325414097245175016 on Jan 04, 2017
Good for my son
Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Nov 30, 2016
effective to starting itch in my skin
Posted by 4986205459040765498 on Nov 30, 2016
This is a staple in my house since I'm prone to random eczema breakouts. The regular body lotion generally keeps things in check, but if I suddenly get a breakout (usually on my hands) this helps with the itching and gets things cleared up a lot quicker. Also, ordering through iherb saves me an extra trip to the doctor for a new script.