- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Soaps and detergents
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect bites Cosmetics
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Other uses of this product: Ask a doctor
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
Aveeno is a great brand. Happy with this product. Don't put this product on your private parts - it burns! If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
I used it for my eczema and it works fine, reduces redness and painfullness. Hydrochortisone from the pharmacy / doctors is still a little bit more soothing (and moisturizing), but the Aveeno product is definitley a lot cheaper.
Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Nov 30, 2016
effective to starting itch in my skin
Posted by 4986205459040765498 on Nov 30, 2016
This is a staple in my house since I'm prone to random eczema breakouts. The regular body lotion generally keeps things in check, but if I suddenly get a breakout (usually on my hands) this helps with the itching and gets things cleared up a lot quicker. Also, ordering through iherb saves me an extra trip to the doctor for a new script.
Seems to work okay, but too small to be practical!
Posted by 4838723273390940744 on Oct 30, 2016
Do these people know what an ITCH is??? An itch is a big and terrible feeling that consumes an entire region of your skin. An itch is not a petite, delicate thing that needs a little dab of cream from time to time. What you must know is that this is a teeny tiny tube, one precious ounce, enough to treat a teeny tiny itch, if you have one. So if you have the kind of itch that is very small and just needs a delicate dab of cream to take care of things once and for all, then feel free to buy this Aveeno cream. I really think it was starting to help, until the TWO TUBES of it that I purchased ran out inside of maybe 48 hours. It's a nice cream, without unpleasant odour, and it really does seem to alleviate the itch. If you find that it does work for you, you'll probably want to invest in a few dozen tubes just to make sure you don't run out in the middle of starting to like this stuff.
Posted by 5648313492015631901 on Oct 09, 2016
Where is my order?