Aveeno, Active Naturals, Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dimethicone Skin Protectant
- Clinically Proven to Relieve Dry Skin
- Moisturizes for 24 Hours
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Active Naturals - Soothing Oatmeal
- Aveeno - Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
This naturally nourishing, non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance. The unique oatmeal formula locks in moisture to help prevent and protect dry skin, leaving your skin soft, smooth and naturally healthy-looking.
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals
Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal.
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin
Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Apply as needed.
|Dimethicone 1.2%||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at room temperature.