Aveeno, Active Naturals, Eczema Therapy, Bath Treatment, Fragrance Free, 3 Packets, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Aveeno7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-03689
- UPC Code: 381370036890
- Package Quantity: 3 Packets, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2 x 4.6 x 5.6 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to Eczema
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
- Accepted - Natural Eczema Association
Aveeno Eczema Therapy Bath Treatment
Effectively relieves the itch associated with minor skin irritations such as eczema, rashes and insect bites.
Made of 100% pure colloidal oatmeal, a long recognized ingredient that relieves itching naturally, Aveeno Eczema Therapy Bath Treatment disperses in your bathwater to treat itchy, dry, or irritated skin. Unlike some sprays and creams, this soothing treatment also gently cleanses and moisturizes for soft, smooth and health-looking skin - even sensitive skin is relieved.
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals - Ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Uses Temporary protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom
|Colloidal oatmeal 100%||Skin protectant|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature
iHerb Customer Reviews