Aveeno, Active Naturals, Hydrosport, Wet Skin Spray, Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz (141.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- With Natural Lotus Complex
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (8%), Oxybenzone (5%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients SD alcohol 40-B, dimethyl ether, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, ethyl methicone, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, dimethicone, fragrance, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-napthalate, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, nymphaea coerulea flower extract, water|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics