- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Color Preserving Shampoo
- Locks in Color and Boost Vibrancy
- Lupine Botanicals
Developed to keep your color truer, longer-naturally.
Designed for the unique needs of medium-thick hair, this rich-lathering shampoo breathes new life into your color by revealing vibrant shine with each wash. Our Active Naturals formula features color-fortifying lupine botanicals, scientifically shown to smooth the cuticle, helping to lock in color for long-lasting, healthy brilliance.
- Scientifically formulated to protect your hair to extend the life of your color.
- Perfectly balanced cleansers carefully lif away impurities to enhance color clarity.
Developed by our expert team of scientist and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harnesses the power of nature and science for beautiful, long-lasting color brilliance.
Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years.
Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Aveeno Living Color Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair.
Water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, dimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cumenesulfonate, acrylates copolymer, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, glycol distearate, hydrolyzed lupine seed extract, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-10, methylisothiazolinone, mica, titanium dioxide
This product contains lupine (legume) proteins.
Great product as I have an allergy to most shampoos in this country. Not available in the UK and very reasonably priced. Arrived quickly as well.
Nice but not cheap
Posted by 5510401840472033216 on Apr 02, 2016
I got this product during a special and it was very nice on my hair, if a little pricey for what it was...
Posted by haoyuwong on Sep 21, 2015
Only for dry thick hair
Posted by 4724955221639174387 on Nov 04, 2014
Makes my hair too soft and a little bit flat.
Posted by Reviewer2423110 on Oct 21, 2014
Hair becomes very soft, healthy and shiny.