Aveeno, Active Naturals, Nourish + Shine Shampoo, 10.5 fl oz (311 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Look
- Proven to Nourish Dry, Damaged Hair
- Increases Luster for Luminous Radiance
- Nourishing Wheat Complex
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Shine Enhancing Palm Extract and Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals formula is scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes.
- Gentle cleansers smooth hair to add reflectivity and sheen
- Measurably increases shine for enhanced luminosity
- Developed by our expert team of scientists and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harness the power of nature and science for beautifully healthy looking hair. Gentle on color-treated hair.
Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if needed. Follow with Aveeno Nourish+Shine Conditioner.
Water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, dimethicone, sodium cumenesulfonate, cocamide MEA, cetyl alcohol acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, glycol distearate, tetrasodium EDTA, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) gluten, orbignya speciosa kernel oil, glycerin, polyquaternium - 10, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, mica, titanium dioxide. May also contain: Citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
This product contains wheat protein.