Aveeno, Active Naturals, Nourish + Volumize Conditioner, 10.5 fl oz (311 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look
- Proven to Nourish Dry, Damaged Hair
- Boosts Fullness for Luxurious Body
- Active Natural
- Nourishing Wheat Complex
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Aveeno Nourish + Volumize Conditioner
Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Anti-Oxidant Blue Lotus Extract and Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals formula is scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes.
- Weightless moisturizers condition hair while boosting natural body
- Revitalizes fine hair for luxurious volume and manageability
Developed by our expert team of scientists and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harness the power of nature and science for beautifully healthy looking hair.
Gentle on color-treated hair.
After using Aveeno Nourish + Volumize Shampoo, massage into wet hair and work evenly through to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, behentrimonium chloride, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, triticum vulgare (wheat) gluten, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, nymphaea coerulea flower extract, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil , caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, glycol distearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, centrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, polyquaternium-7.
May also contain: Citric Acid
This product contains wheat protein.
i didnt really like it at first but i have grown to love it. conditions my hair well but it doesn't weigh down my hair. smells nice too.