Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Nourishing, Hydrating Body Wash, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- Fig + Shea Butter
- Moisturizes for Softer Healthier-Looking Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Aveeno positively nourishing hydrating body wash
Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals natural ingredients that deliver visible results.
Aveeno Positively Nourishing
Hydrating Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced, hydrating body wash contains shea butter, a natural ingredient known for its moisturizing properties, and is enriched with natural fig for healthier-looking skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.
Squeeze onto a wet pouf or washcloth. Work into a rich, creamy lather and rinse.
Water, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, fragrance, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyquaternium-7, tetrasodium EDTA.
May also contain: Citric Acid
Posted by 4671363364723982604 on Aug 23, 2016
This body wash smell good and very nourishing, good to use for all year round.
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016
it's very fantastic my wife like it
Posted by haoyuwong on Aug 06, 2015
I need more fig!!
Posted by 5384387472577929703 on Jun 01, 2015
It was not what I expected, it lacks more fig, but no bad products