Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Radiant, Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5.0 oz (140 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- with Moisture-Rich Soy Extract and Gentle Microbeads
- Gently Exfoliates for Even Tone and Texture
- 5 Factors of Radiance
- Oil-Free - Soap-Free - Hypoallergenic - Noncomedogenic
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub helps improve skin tone, texture, and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich natural soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth, and even-looking. Gentle enough for everyday use and for sensitive skin.
Positively Radiant is a collection of facial skincare products uniquely formulated to target all 5 Factors of Radiance - tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots—to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.
Moisten face and squeeze cleanser into hand. Massage gently in circular motion over face. Rinse thoroughly. If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.
Water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, PEG-16 soy sterol, lauryl glucoside, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, methylparaben, butylene glycol, fragrance, laureth-4, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, glycine soja (soybean) protein
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.