Aveeno, Active Naturals, Skin Relief Calming Lotion, 7.0 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Cooling Action
- Dimethicone Skin Protectant
- Provides Immediate and Lasting Moisture Relief for Itchy, Extra-Dry Skin Steroid Free
- Clinically Tested Triple Oat Formula
- Immediately Cools to Soothe Itchy, Extra-Dry Skin
- Helps Lock in Moisture to Help Prevent Future Occurrences of Extra Dry Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Free of Steroids or Hydrocortisone
When skin is extra-dry it, can become irritated and uncomfortably itchy. This cooling lotion soothes skin and helps relieve itchy, dry skin while providing intense miniaturization to help prevent dry skin throughout the day
Aveeno Active Naturals are ingredients derived from natures and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals: Triple Oat Complex
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed.
|Dimethicone 1.3%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, steareth-20, chlorphenesin, menthol, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium chloride|
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on Deep or puncture wounds, Animal bites, Serious Burns.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Skin on the legs are usually dry till the point that its itchy. This helped greatly and skin condition is better after regular application. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****