Aveeno, Active Naturals, Smart Essentials, Daily Nourishing Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Vitamins A, C & E
- Protect What You Love
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Discover nature's secret for truly great, healthy-looking skin.
Aveeno Smart Essentials is a unique line harnessing the power of Active Naturals antioxidant Southernwood extract in formulas to cleanse, nourish, protect and treat stressed skin so you can look beautiful every day.
Recommended by dermatologists for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients uniquely formulated to deliver visible results.
Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Oil-free - hypoallergenic
For great, healthy-looking skin, you have to protect what you love. Sun exposure, free-radicals, environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can rob your skin of essential nourishment, resulting in noticeably stressed skin. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps keep what's good for your skin in and what's bad out, replenishing and helping to protect your skin wherever the day takes you. In fact, in a clinical study 100% of women showed an improvement in the look of stressed skin.
Smart skincare that knows what your skin needs and what it doesn't because:
It keeps the good in
- Lightweight formula enriched with antioxidants and vitamins is clinically proven to replenish stressed skin and keep in essential moisture
- Softens and smoothes skin with conditioning emollients
And the bad out
Designed to strengthen skin's barrier with an exclusive formula combining our latest Active Naturals technology and sunscreen protection
Helps protect skin from environmental stressors, including sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients Water, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, candelilla/jojoba/rice bran polyglyceryl-3 esters, glyceryl stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, hydrolyzed caesalpinia spinosa gum, fragrance, magnesium aluminum silicate, chlorphenesin, sodium PCA, urea, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, artemisia abrotanum extract, disodium EDTA, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, ethylhexylglycerin, caesalpinia spinosa gum, trehalose, cellulose gum, polyuaternium-51, triacetin, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away