- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aveeno, Active Naturals, Smart Essentials, Daily Nourishing Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
By Aveeno3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-01831
- UPC Code: 381371018314
- Package Quantity: 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Vitamins A, C & E
- Protect What You Love
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Discover nature's secret for truly great, healthy-looking skin.
Aveeno Smart Essentials is a unique line harnessing the power of Active Naturals antioxidant Southernwood extract in formulas to cleanse, nourish, protect and treat stressed skin so you can look beautiful every day.
Recommended by dermatologists for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients uniquely formulated to deliver visible results.
Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Oil-free - hypoallergenic
For great, healthy-looking skin, you have to protect what you love. Sun exposure, free-radicals, environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can rob your skin of essential nourishment, resulting in noticeably stressed skin. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps keep what's good for your skin in and what's bad out, replenishing and helping to protect your skin wherever the day takes you. In fact, in a clinical study 100% of women showed an improvement in the look of stressed skin.
Smart skincare that knows what your skin needs and what it doesn't because:
It keeps the good in
- Lightweight formula enriched with antioxidants and vitamins is clinically proven to replenish stressed skin and keep in essential moisture
- Softens and smoothes skin with conditioning emollients
And the bad out
Designed to strengthen skin's barrier with an exclusive formula combining our latest Active Naturals technology and sunscreen protection
Helps protect skin from environmental stressors, including sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients Water, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, candelilla/jojoba/rice bran polyglyceryl-3 esters, glyceryl stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, hydrolyzed caesalpinia spinosa gum, fragrance, magnesium aluminum silicate, chlorphenesin, sodium PCA, urea, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, artemisia abrotanum extract, disodium EDTA, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, ethylhexylglycerin, caesalpinia spinosa gum, trehalose, cellulose gum, polyuaternium-51, triacetin, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
iHerb Customer Reviews
Compré esta crema por una recomendación de una bloguer de belleza en youtube. La verdad que me está gustando mucho, aunque no es muy económica, en relación a otros productos de iherb, es una crema bastante densita pero no deja sensación pringosa, tiene protección solar alta (que es lo que buscaba en principio, una hidratante con protección solar), un olor delicioso y un sistema de extracción del producto muy higiénico y práctico (con pump). La recomiendo para todo tipo de pieles diría yo.
This moisturizer works well in moderate sun and I like that it has a lot of good vitamins and is oil free. Kind of feels like a sunscreen rather than a moisturizer as has a bit of a greasy feel.