Aveeno, Active Naturals, Soothing Bath Treatment, Fragrance Free, 8 Single Use Bath Packets ,1.5 oz (42 g) Each.
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Good Housekeeping Green
Relieves itchy, irritated skin due to: poison ivy/oak/sumac, rashes, insect bites, eczema
Soothes prickly heat, chicken pox, hives, sunburn
Soothing Bath Treatment
Recommended by professionals for the soothing relief of itchy, irritated, or dry skin
Step into a warm, comforting bath that calms irritated skin and soothes your entire body.
Made of 100% pure colloidal oatmeal, a long recognized ingredient that relieves itching naturally, Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment disperses in your bathwater to treat itchy, dry or irritated skin. This soothing treatment also gently cleanses and moisturizes for soft, smooth and healthy-looking skin-even sensitive skin is relieved.
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals- Ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tube or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom
|Colloidal oatmeal 100%||Skin protectant|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.