- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Rust-Proof Packaging
- Helps Prevent Razor Bumps
- Soothes Dry, Sensitive Skin
- No Added Fragrance
- With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
- No CFCs
- Aveeno Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Aveeno Active Naturals Therapeutic Shave Gel
This rich, lubricating shave gel natural oatmeal is uniquely formulated for sensitive and easily irritated skin that's prone to razor bumps. A special blend of moisturizing lubricants rehydrates skin and reduces dryness. This therapeutic formula provides a close, smooth shave with less irritation and protects against razor burn, nicks and cuts. Unlike other leading shave products, Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel does not contain fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin, and it is noncomedogenic (won't block pores).
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Wet area to be shaved. Put small amount of gel on fingertips and rub over skin to produce a rich lather. Shave and rinse.
For Razor Bumps: Shaving as directed with Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel helps prevent razor bumps. Shave only every other day and use a razor specially made to fight ingrown hair.
Water, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, isopentane, sorbitol, stearic acid, sorbitan stearate, glycerin, isobutane, sunflower seed oil glyceride, dimethicone PEG-8 benzoate, hydroxyethycellulose, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, phenoxyethanol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methylparaben, panthenol, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, benzaldehyde, ethylparaben, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Flammable, content under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at a temperature above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling aerosol products can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking. Keep out of reach of children.