Aveeno, Active Naturals, Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with Sunscreen, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Positively Ageless
- With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Helps Fight the Aging Signs of Sun Damage
- Reduces the Look of Lines & Wrinkles
- Natural Shiitake Complex
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 years
The sun damage accumulated throughout your life has developed into the first signs of aging - fine line around the eyes and forehead, uneven tone, and brown spots. The Aveeno Positively Ageless collection with Active Naturals Natural Shiitake Complex helps improve the visible signs of aging.
First cultivated in Asia over 1,000 years ago, Shiitake mushrooms were recognized by ancient herbalists for their medicinal purposes. Aveeno has captured the beauty-enhancing benefits of Shiitake mushrooms in formulas that have been shown to enhance skin's youthful appearance.
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Now you can help make up for past sun damage by reducing the visible signs of aging, for younger looking skin! Aveeno Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer, with antioxidant Natural Shiitake Complex, helps fight the aging signs of sun damage when used with other sun protection measures. After just 4 weeks, women saw a visible improvement in the signs of aging, including:
- Reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin texture
- Lifted, firmer appearance of skin
- Improved healthy look of skin
This hydrating daily moisturizer also contains an advanced Broad Spectrum SPF 30 complex that protects against aging UVA and burning UVB rays, helping to protect you from future damage from the sun's harmful rays.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, silica, dimethicone, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-napththalate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, steareth-2, steareth-21, citric acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, fragrance, arachidyl alcohol, C13-14 isoparaffin, disodium EDTA, behenyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, arachidyl glucoside, ethylparaben, laureth-7, propylparaben, benzalkonium chloride, boron nitride, algae extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ganoderma lucidum (mushroom) stem extract, lentinus edodes extract, sodium hydroxide
This product contains mushroom extract.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics