Aveeno, Baby, Continuous Protection Lotion, Sunscreen, SPF 55, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (112 g)
By Aveeno12 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-01274
- UPC Code: 381370012740
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (112 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 6.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 55
- Mild as Water
- With Soothing Oatmeal
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Pediatrician Recommended
Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 55 combines broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing oatmeal to help care for baby's delicate skin. This fragrance free, non-greasy formula is water resistant for 80 minutes, helps prevent moisture loss and is as mild as water to the skin.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2.8%), Oxybenzone (6%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl methicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexyl stearate, methylparaben, behenyl alcohol, xanthan gum, propylparaben, ethylparaben, disodium EDTA, BHT, trideceth-6|
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics