Aveeno, Baby, Eczema Therapy, Soothing Bath Treatment, Fragrance Free, 5 Bath Packets, 3.75 oz (106 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Fragrance Free
- Tear Free
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to: Rashes, Eczema, Poison Ivy/ Oak/ Sumac, Insect Bites
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Same Great Product, New Name!
Combines natural oatmeal with a special moisturizer to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment is made with natural colloidal oatmeal-a long recognized ingredient that relieves dry, itchy and irritated skin. In this unique Aveeno formula, colloidal oatmeal is combined with a special moisturizer and milled into an ultra-fine powder. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath. After bathing, your baby's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved.
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without soap. Surface soils adhere to the ultra-fine colloidal oatmeal particles and gently rinse away. The special emollient leaves skin moisturized. And it's hypoallergenic so it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
The Aveeno brand is Pediatrician recommended.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as a soak in a bath:
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin
|Colloidal oatmeal 43%||Skin protectant|
|Mineral oil, calcium silicate, laureth-4|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may over dry.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store at room temperature.
Just purchased this and thought its 100% collodial oatmeal powder. I did not see that it had listed mineral oil. So disappointed that wont be able to use as mineral oil actually is bad for skin and a toxin and definitely not something u want to soak your baby in. Wasted my money on this one. Then again, J&J products in general have many rubbish ingredients. Better stick to other good brands on iHerb.
I used this along with the aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream. The power of the two combined really helped alot. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
Posted by 5189645401592709657 on Jul 27, 2016
Fast delivery and good Aveeno
Posted by 5650063956650648735 on Jul 17, 2016
It works for my baby!
Posted by 5500931623788627228 on Jun 11, 2016
It's work very well and I will buy it again
Posted by 5516770509013126402 on May 13, 2016
The product is effective and with natural ingredients. The price is lower than that on Kaola.
Possibly helped my son's eczema...?
Posted by 4969477070238002125 on May 11, 2016
My son had a slight case of eczema-like skin problems until the 8th month and I tried all sorts of creams and bought this product as well hoping it'll help. We mixed this powder in his bathtub every couple of days. I'm not sure which did the trick but he is now free of rough skin patches.