Aveeno, Baby, Eczema Therapy, Soothing Bath Treatment, Fragrance Free, 5 Bath Packets, 3.75 oz (106 g)
By Aveeno68 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.63 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-03662
- UPC Code: 381370036623
- Package Quantity: 5 Bath Packets, 3.75 oz (106 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.6 x 5.6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Fragrance Free
- Tear Free
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to: Rashes, Eczema, Poison Ivy/ Oak/ Sumac, Insect Bites
- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Same Great Product, New Name!
Combines natural oatmeal with a special moisturizer to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment is made with natural colloidal oatmeal-a long recognized ingredient that relieves dry, itchy and irritated skin. In this unique Aveeno formula, colloidal oatmeal is combined with a special moisturizer and milled into an ultra-fine powder. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath. After bathing, your baby's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved.
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without soap. Surface soils adhere to the ultra-fine colloidal oatmeal particles and gently rinse away. The special emollient leaves skin moisturized. And it's hypoallergenic so it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
The Aveeno brand is Pediatrician recommended.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as a soak in a bath:
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin
|Colloidal oatmeal 43%||Skin protectant|
|Mineral oil, calcium silicate, laureth-4|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may over dry.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I used this along with the aveeno baby eczema therapy moisturizing cream. The power of the two combined really helped alot. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
My two children have sensitive skin but after using two packs of this product itchy skin got so much better.