Aveeno, Baby, Natural Protection, Face Stick Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 0.5 oz (14 g)
By Aveeno11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: AVO-01870
- UPC Code: 381371018703
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 3.4 x 6.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- New Look
- 100% Naturally Source Sunscreen Ingredients
- For Sensitive Skin
- Fragrance Free
- With Soothing Oat
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Aveeno Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Face Stick Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients, a more natural alternative. This extra gentle formula combines broad spectrum protection with skin-soothing Active Naturals oat to help care for a baby's sensitive skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and top of ears.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months age: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide (8.09%), Zinc Oxide (6.8%)||Sunscreen|
Inactive ingredients: C-12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, dimethicone, paraffin, ozokerite, beeswax, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, polyethylene, polyhydroxystearic acid, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, PPG-15 stearyl ether benzoate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, BHT
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's about the size of a zippo lighter. It's way too small for its price. Consistency is nice, though. easy to apply. Good product if willing to pay $11 for a miniature sunblock stick.
I like this product but its too small.