Savesta, Triphala, 60 Veggie Tabs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.74|
- Highest Potency
- Standardized - 50% Tannins
- Detoxification and Digestion
- Herbal Supplement
- Traditional Herbs for Digestion and Purification
- Bottles BPA Free
Savesta Triphala is the most pure and potent Triphala extract available. Active constituents known as tannins are thought responsible for many of its benefits. Typical Triphala products only contain 20% tannins. For maximum effectiveness this full spectrum extract is concentrated to 50%. Organic peppermint oil coating on the tablets provides soothing aroma and taste. Every batch is laboratory tested for potency and purity.
Trust the experts
Triphala, Ayurveda's renowned detoxifier - for over 3,500 years.
1 tablet, two to three times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, l-leucine, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable source), vegetable glaze, organic peppermint oil.
Soy, wheat, gluten and GMO free.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica), Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit extracts in equal parts||750 mg||†|
|50% tannins||375 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|