Ayush Herbs Inc., Narayan Oil, 6 oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurveda - Wealth of Health
Uses: Narayan Oil has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, and is one of the most respected of all the Ayurvedic herbal oils. Traditionally, this combination of more than 20 herbs has been used to soothe muscles and joints through massage. Narayan oil is both soothing and rejuvenating.
Apply oil into skin as needed.
Standardized extracts of the following in a base of Sesame Oil: Withania somnifera, sida cordifolia, aegle marmelos, solanium nigrum, solanium indicum, tribulus terrestris, vitex negundo, oroxylum indicum, boervahia diffusa, phaseolus mungo, pluchea lanceolata, ricinus communis, cedrus deodara, sida veronicaefolia, premma mucronata, asparagus racemosus, saussurea lappa, amonum, santalum album, valerian, foeniculum vulgere, desmodium gangeticum, teramamus labialis, phaseolus trilobus.
Keep away from children.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance. If any allergic reaction occurs, please discontinue the use and consult your physician.
Caution: For topical use only.
Not for internal use or cooking.
Do not use is seal is broken.