- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ayurveda - Wealth of Health
- Kidney/Bladder Support
- Dietary Supplement
- AANP Corporation of the Year
- Magnesium Stearate from Vegetable Source
Shilajeet Mumiyo is a mineral pitch found in the Himalayan Region of India. It has at least 85 minerals in ionic form and has been used traditionally for genitourinary and immune support, as well as for its aphrodisiac properties. In sanskrit, Shila means “high mountains” and Jit means “to conquer.” This mineral pitch has been the traditional secret mineral used by Russian athletes for its support of endocrine system performance and its rejuvenative effect. Shilajeet Mumiyo contains the perfect array of bio-available minerals from this ancient remedy for endocrine system support.
1 capsule one time daily or as advised by your health care provider.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and chlorophyll) microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Free from milk, soy, egg, and wheat.
Contains naturally grown himalayan herbs.
Do not use if seal is broken.
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product
Keep away from reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Extracts of:||Amount Per Serving:||%DV|
|Asphaltum punjabianum||125 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|