Ayush Herbs Inc., Trifal, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurveda-Wealth of Health
- Dietary Supplement
Trifal is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (Amla) – that is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered adaptogenic. This combination has synergistic action, as well as digestive and elimination properties. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula has tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Terminalia belerica has tannins. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best available sources of vitamin C. Trifal has bowel-regulating and mild laxative properties, aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has been attributed as the secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurveda for centuries. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
One capsule three times daily with a meal or as directed by your physician.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and chlorophyll).
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Indian gooseberry||167 mg||*|
|Chebulic myrobalan||167 mg||*|
|Beleric myrobalan||167 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|