Ayush Herbs Inc., Trifal, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Ayurveda-Wealth of Health
- Dietary Supplement
Trifal is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (Amla) – that is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered adaptogenic. This combination has synergistic action, as well as digestive and elimination properties. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula has tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Terminalia belerica has tannins. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best available sources of vitamin C. Trifal has bowel-regulating and mild laxative properties, aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has been attributed as the secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurveda for centuries. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
One capsule three times daily with a meal or as directed by your physician.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and chlorophyll).
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Indian gooseberry||167 mg||*|
|Chebulic myrobalan||167 mg||*|
|Beleric myrobalan||167 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|