- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurveda ~ Wealth of Health
- Dietary Supplement
Vegenzyme is a powerful formulation which combines the digestive enzymes Amylase, Amylase II, Protease I, II, and III, peptidase, lipase, cellulose, hemicellulase, lactase, maltase, invertase, and bromolaine. Vegenzyme is a fully vegetarian supplement which boosts the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and one of the most potent non-animal sourced enzyme products available Regular use of Vegenzyme promotes digestive health by supplying these enzymes and is formulated to resist acid breakdown, so it retains its potency in the stomach, thereby providing critical digestive support, allowing healthy weight to be maintained.
1 capsule two times daily or as advised by your health care provider.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and chlorophyll) magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Free from milk, soy, egg & wheat.
Do not use if seal is broken.
If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product.
Keep away from reach of children.
Please report any adverse event or reaction to 425-637-1400.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Ingredients:||Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Amylase II||90 AGU||*|
|Protease I activity:||50,000 HUT||*|
|Protease II activity:||5,500 PC||*|
|Protease III activity:||68 SAP||*|
|Lipase activity:||560 LU||*|
|Cellulase activity:||200 CU||*|
|Lactase activity:||650 LacU||*|
|Maltase activity:||67 DP||*|
|Invertase activity:||45 INVU||*|
|* Daily value not established|