Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Multi-Benefit Formula
- New & Improved!
- #1 Most Trusted Brand
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Lactose Free
Yeast Infection Symptom Relief:
Vaginal Symptom Relief:
- Occasional Odor & Discharge
See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
Most trusted brand based on Nielsen data through 4/19/14 and the 2013 Pharmacy Times OTC Survey
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a physician prior to use.
- For occasional support take one tablet per day.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet):||Purpose|
|Candida albicans 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge|
|Kreosotum 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Natrium muriaticum 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Sulphur 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.|
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if
- your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each one tablet dose contains 35 mg calcium. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
I have struggled with candidiasis (yeast infections) for decades, using repeated OTC treatments and prescription medications (Diflucan, over-the-counter Canesten, etc.). I was just about at the end of my tether with the most recent yeast infection, when I saw the reviews for Azo Yeast. I immediately purchased it and am so glad I did! I take it every day, as directed, and have not had ONE yeast infection since starting it! I am absolutely delighted with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a chronic, recurring yeast infection. It truly does work!
I had taken Candida clear for more than 4 months, it looked like have some effect at first, but didn't really work out in the end. I'm having very frequent candida at least once in a month. I couldn't bear it anymore and tried everything with Canesten, vaginal tablet etc. This is the only thing really worked for me instantly! Eureka! When you feel like have infection, it says take 3 capsules daily but even with 2 capsules it works! Finally I could see my clear & transparent leucorrhea, Love this so much!!!!!!!!!!
Not for me...
Posted by Reviewer2717770 on Jun 02, 2015
Unfortunately it didnt work for me
Posted by 5669758661937858516 on May 28, 2015
I ordered AZO Yeast as I have given it to my floppy earred dogs for years, once daily and it works extremely well. I cannot find AZO Yeast on the shelf but find AZO Yeast plus. The picture shows AZO YEAST tablets, not AZO YEAST PLUS. I don't want to give the Plus to my dogs, only the plain AZO YEAST as the picture indicates. I received package/UPS today with 6 packs of AZO YEAST PLUS. I want what is advertised..AZO YEAST. NOT AZO YEAST PLUS. firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a cure
Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Nov 24, 2014
Symptoms are less but has not cured the problem.
Effective on me
Posted by 5513116381731721199 on Oct 29, 2014
I have been suffering from recurrent yeast information for a period of time. After taking this product, it seems work on me. Worth trying it