- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure High-dh Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- Targeted Protein Delivery over 40% DI & Tripeptides
- DTP - DI and Tripeptide Technology
- 20 Grams Protein
- 10 Grams EAAs
- 150 Calories Per Serving
- DEM - Digestive Energy Matrix
- Dietary Supplement
- BNRG Be Energy - Protein Engineered for the Human Race
Pure High-DH Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
Hydrolysis is the natural intestinal process of breaking down whole protein found in food and supplements into smaller proteins, called peptides (Micro Peptides), and amino acids.
DH is the Degree of Hydrolysis, which indicated the extent to which the protein has been broken down. Higher DH means more rapid and complete absorption. In order to be absorbed, protein must be hydrolyzed down to amino acids or to the smallest peptides, called di and tripeptides.
Whole proteins, including whey isolates, concentrates, caseins, soy, and blends are large proteins and naturally contain little to no Micro Peptides, and no di and tripeptides. Proto Whey is 100% Micro Peptides, of which, up to 40 % are di and tripeptides,
Targeted Protein Delivery
The di and tripeptides in Proto Whey target the PEPT-1 transporter which transports over 8,400 different di and tripeptides. Whole protein digestion relies heavily on amino acid transporters which are far more specific and transport only a fraction of what PEPT-1 transporters do.
The speed and efficiency of the PEPT-1 transport system allows for faster delivery of protein throughout the body and bypasses other systems that can limit the delivery of amino acids.
Di and tripeptides carry metabolic information not present in amino acids. High-DH proteins deliver protein into the blood primarily as di and tripeptides whereas whole protein digestion often results in single amino acids.
More Proto Whey Advantages
- Requires less breakdown and digestive energy than what proteins.
- Contains 10 grams of essential amino acids per serving. EAAs cannot be synthesized by the body and must be supplied by the diet.
- Employs DEM (digestive energy matrix), a unique combination of SoftPsil micronized psyllium fiber and MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) to provide digestive energy and help maintain optimum intestinal health.
- High-DH reduces allergenicity.
- Low glycemic response.
- Mixes easily - no blender required.
- Industry-leading, rich and creamy taste profile.
Add 2 scoops (37 g) Proto Whey to 3/4 cup (6 oz) cold water and shake or stir.
Proto Whey is designed for use as a primary source of protein and may be used at any time of the day. It may be consumed alone or with carbohydrate foods, depending on individual caloric needs.
Proto Whey (micro peptides from high-dh whey protein hydrolysate), maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), SoftPsil (micronized psyllium fiber), fructose, decaffeinated coffee concentrate, lecithin, salt, sucralose.
Allergens: Milk, soy (from lecithin).
This product is accurately packed by weight. Some settling may occur during shipping. To loosen the powder prior to use, simply shake or roll the jar.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (37 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent daily value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
2 g of the 2.5 g Saturated Fat (13 of the 35 fat calories) are MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides). MCTs provide energy for digestion and cannot be converted to body fat.
I love this powder, the taste, the quality is just outstanding.
I got my order in less than 48 hrs. and I'm half way around the world from iHerb! This is the best tasting and highest quality whey protein I've ever tried!! Thank you iHerb for a great job and super fast service!!
simply the best!
Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Mar 27, 2015
The best protein i ever tried!
Posted by 5580512489465875290 on Mar 06, 2014
The best whey protein!
Posted by 4833111659925738748 on Nov 01, 2013
Posted by gowdeco on Sep 23, 2013
Excelent taste! Reliable delivery!