BSN, Amino X, Effervescent BCAA Formula, Watermelon, 15.3 oz (435 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Finish First
- Endurance & Recovery Agent
- 10 g Amino Acids per Serving
- Anabolic BCAA & Vitamin D
- Efforsorb Delivery System
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 30 Servings
Unleash Your Anabolic Potential
Amino X Product Highlights:
Amino X ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support:
- Protein Synthesis / Anabolism
- Glycogen Resynthesis
- Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing
- Recovery from Training Sessions
- Muscular Endurance
- Resistance to Muscular Fatigue
Stack with Nitrix, N.O.-Xplode, Axis-HT, Syntha-6 and Truemass for maximum physique and performance impact.
Designed for: Healthy persons 18 years and older seeking to support lean mass, recovery, and tissue repair after strenuous exercise or while sleeping.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout.
To ensure maximum results: wait 20-30 minutes after taking Amino X before eating a meal or drinking a shake.
Natural & artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, lecithin, sucralose, beet color and acesulfame potassium.
Allergen Information: Contains soy (lecithin) ingredients
Allergen Warning: manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, and tree nuts.
Note: To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (14.5 g)‡|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%†|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion
[L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine
(Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)]
L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized)],
L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized),
|Efforsorb EnDura Composite
Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium
Bicarbonate and Cholecalciferol
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value Not Established.
‡Due to settling a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013
great fights catabolism and raises lean muscle mass
Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Mar 16, 2013
very good product i love it
Posted by Reviewer1744860 on Oct 28, 2011
Very good taste, I like the acid taste of Amino X. Good PostWorkout. I will buy it again.
Posted by Reviewer2949842 on Jan 10, 2012
Good parity the price/quality. Fine taste.
Complete amino acid supplement
Posted by 5762469487360013094 on Jul 13, 2012
Amino X is one of the best amino acid supplements on the market. Help do not catabolize and still the extra energy for my workouts, in case I'm making use of it 1scoop (14g) during the treino. My pot is ending and so end up with you be buying again