BSN, Cellmass 2.0, Concentrated Post Workout Recovery, Arctic Berry, 1.06 lbs (485 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New! Cellmass Version 2.0
- Finish First
- Advanced Strength
- 3 g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid Per Day
- 5 g Creatine Per Day
- 10 g Amino Acids Per Day
- 50 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Con-Cret Reinforced
- Where Mass and Recovery Begin!
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice twice a day.
Cellmass 2.0 ingredients when used as directed, at maximum dosage, over time, combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise are designed to support:
Natural and artificial flavors, malic acid, citric acid, calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, lecithin, sucralose, FD'&C red #40, and acesulfame potassium.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, wheat and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications, those under the age of 18, or women that are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%‡|
Cellmass 2.0 Proprietary Blend
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value Not Established.