BSN, Syntha-6, Ultra Premium Protein Matrix, Banana, 5.0 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Lean Muscle
- Finish First
- An Ultra Premium Lean Muscle Protein Powder
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Protein Per Scoop - 22 Grams
- Use Anytime, Day or Night
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) Per Serving- 10 Grams
- Naturally Occurring EAAs
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste.
Syntha-6 Product Highlights:
- Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix
- Naturally Occurring BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- MCTs, EFAs, and Glutamine Peptides
- Excellent Source of Fiber. Contains 6 g of Fat per serving
- Zero Milligrams of Aspartame
Designed For: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals.
Lecithin is a phospholipid complex derived from soybean oil, which is used to promote mixability.
This product has been manufactured by a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility.
Take 1 scoop with 4-5 fl oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achive an amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low fat milk.
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Protein matrix comprised of (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, egg albumen, and glutamine peptides), polydextrose, sunflower powder (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- & di-glycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin and tocopherols), natural & artificial flavors, MCT powder (medium chain triglycerides, non-fat dry milk, disodium phosphate, and silicon dioxide), soy lecithin, cellulose gum, salt, FD&C yellow #5, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, papain and bromelain.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, wheat and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
This product contains ingredients of international and domestic origin.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoops (47.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values bay be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||Less than||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
i ordered this for my husband and he absolutely loves it, he reckons it tastes exactly like a banana smoothie, plus is just over a couple of weeks he has lost 1.6kgs without exercise and not so strict on his food intake which is great hopefully when he has the others it will boost his weight loss even more.. great product