BSN, Finish First, True-Mass, Powdered Protein & Carbohydrate Drink Mix, Chocolate Milkshake, 5.82 lbs (2.64 kg)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Nutrition · Performance · Recovery
- Ultra Premium Protein/Carb Matrix
- An Ultra Premium Mass Gainer
- Calories Per Serving - 700 Calories
- Naturally Occurring EAAs Per Serving - 20 Grams
- Naturally Occurring BCAAs Per Serving* - 10 Grams
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Calorie Replacement Drink Mix
For The Purest Mass Gains
True-Mass Product Highlights:
- Multi-Functional Protein and Carbohydrate Matrix
- Naturally Occurring BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Collegiate Protein/Carb Ratio Compliant
Stack with Nitrix 2.0, N.O.-Xplode 2.0, Cellmass 2.0, and Syntha-6 for maximum physique and performance impact.
Designed For: Any individual who needs a calorie dense alternative or addition to regular foods to assist with gaining muscle mass.
This product has been manufactured by a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility.
*True-Mass contains 20 grams of naturally occurring essential amino acids, of which 10 grams are branched chain amino acids.
Mix 3 scoops with 16 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Drink 1 serving daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein or mass-gaining requirements. To increase your protein and calorie intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use milk.
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high quality foods and supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Protein matrix consisting of (whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein, hydrolyzed whey protein, egg whites, glutamine peptides), maltodextrin, sunflower powder (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin and tocopherols), cocoa powder processed with alkali, natural & artificial flavors, polydextrose, MCT powder (medium chain triglycerides, non-fat dry milk, disodium phosphate, and silicon dioxide), lecithin, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, guar gum, acacia (gum Arabic), acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, wheat, and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Serving Size: 3 Rounded Scoops (165 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||90 g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
Posted by Reviewer3099095 on Jul 13, 2011
a very good protein powder as taste great but prefer the strawberry over choco.