BabyGanics, Mineral-Based Sunscreen, 50+ SPF, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tear Free
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- UVA + UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- +NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend
- Pediatrician + Dermatologist Tested
NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil is designed to help nurture and support the unique needs of baby's skin. Natural Tomato, Sunflower, Cranberry, Black Cumin & Red Raspberry seed oils help support healthy skin development and deliver antioxidant protection.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc oxide 11.7%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, glyceryl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propanediol, stearyl/octadodecyl citrate crosspolymer, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, glycerin, dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, sodium stearoyl glutamate, beeswax, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol.|
|No: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Never tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I used it this summer to pretect my one-year-old lady. It works but smell was unpleasant and consistency was fractinated and it was difficult to apply at sher skin.
Forget Baby, I love this for myself. No smell & goes on light. Even good on grown men.
Worked well, a good price
Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Apr 09, 2016
I used it for my baby and for myself when travelling to Thailand and it worked well for both of us. Good for skin and feels nice to the skin, no irritation. A large amount for this price
Posted by 5727535184644143137 on Dec 19, 2015
Very greasy.. Good for sun protection. Need to shake well before use, watery and oily.
Posted by 5258953930337092066 on Jan 08, 2015
it takes a bit long to rub all the way into skin and a very greasy
Could do 30 for much less money
Posted by 4714581157278223732 on Oct 08, 2014
According to the skin doctor, the difference is extremely small going from 30 to 50... about 2-3 percent. next time, I won't order this again. However, it does provide good screen against the sun, so I don't have nothing bad to say about the item itself.