- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Plant-Based Cleaning Power
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- No: SLS, Phosphates, Phthalates or Synthetic Dyes
Instant foam means less rinsing, less water and no residue, easily removes dried milk, food, grease, gunk, & icky-sticky, caked on messes and more, works great on breast pump accessories too.
Pump onto bottle, cup or dish or use a damp sponge, wash and rinse as normal.
Water, coco-glucoside (plant-based cleanser), cocamidopropyl betaine (cleanser), lauramine oxide (plant based cleanser), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (cleanser), glycerin (plant based foam stabilizer), citric acid (citrus derived water softener), sodium citrate (ph adjuster), caprylyl glycol (skin conditioner/antimicrobial), phenoxyethanol (preservatives).
Safety Information: If this product gets in your eyes, flush out with water. Always be soft. Keep cleaning products out of reach of children and pets.
Never tested on animals.
Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016
We use this every day for all the baby meal time stuff, very nice and foamy. Only downside is the pump often gets blocked, not sure if it's just me.
Great mild foaming soap
Posted by Caragh on Jan 19, 2015
Great. Used throughout bottle phase. Good price.
Posted by 4645469641775450523 on Jan 03, 2015
每次挤蚕豆大小到奶瓶刷上 洗两个奶瓶还绰绰有余 哈哈真的好省 配方也安全 用着放心
Posted by 4768652022088348377 on Sep 29, 2014
very good product and very easy to use have not try this yet and the previous pump is not good enough