BabyGanics, Smooth Moves, Extra Gentle Daily Lotion SPF 15+, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (358 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By BabyGanics5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: BGN-01222
- UPC Code: 813277012221
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (358 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 3 x 7.8 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- For All-Natural Babies
- Everyday Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Deep Lasting Hydration for Face & Body
- Mineral Based Formula
- No PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, NanoParticles or Retinyl Palmitate
- Specially Formulated with Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients
- Never Tested on Animals
As family guys (wife, kids, dog, cat) we're kind of compulsive, in a good way, about creating a clean, safe & healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves! We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise. Let us know what you think!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damage or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right way.
- Protect from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at room temperature 59-77°F (15-25°C)
- Avoid Freezing
|Octinoxate 1.15%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, propanediol, glycerin, dibutyl adipate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cocoglycerides, lauryl glucoside, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, hydrogenated polydecene, trideceth-10, xanthan gum, sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.|
No PABA, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, toxins, mineral oil petrolatum, artificial colors, nuts, gluten, synthetic fragrance.
iHerb Customer Reviews
i only use this when i am indoor. when i am outdoor, i need higher rated SPF. this has good slip. unlike some sunscreen that is hard to blend. perhaps because this combines mineral and synthetic sunscreen actives. also because the mineral sunscreen active content is low. it has nice scent to it even though it is fragrance free.
I use this as my daily sunblock. I've tried a couple of brands on this site, and while they were pretty good, they were a bit too thick. This was very nice and went on nicely.