BabyGanics, The Dish Dazzler, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Citrus, 18.6 fl oz (550 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- People Friendly - Earth Friendly
- Works Hard. Plays Safe
- Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic
- Instant Foam
- Rinses Clean
- Saves Time & Water
- Baby Bottle Safe
Hi we're Kevin & Keith...
BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys (wife, kids, dog, cat)! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
Looks like somebody could use a hand at the sink. How about squeaky clean sippy cups and bottles with no scary chemical or gel residue? Whether it's baby, family or dinner party dishes, this is the ticket. (You remember dinner parties, don't you?)
Pump onto a damp sponge. Clean dishes using minimal water while washing and rinse as normal. For difficult messes, pump foam directly onto the soiled item. Ask someone else to dry!
Safety Information: If BabyGanics gets in your eyes, flush out with water. BabyGanics is not meant to be consumed but things happen, so relax - it's not poisonous. No kidding though, if you swallow it, drink plenty of water. Be safe - keep your cleaning products out of reach of children & pets.
Never tested on animals
Various naturally derived plant based cleansing agents (coconut, palm kernel, corn & sugar based surfactants), water, preservative (less than .1%), citrus fragrance.