BabyGanics, The Grime Fighter, All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free, 75 Wipes, 7 x 8 in Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- People Friendly
- Earth Friendly
- Works Hard. Plays Safe
- Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic
- 75 Biodegradable Wipes Premoistened 7 x 8 in (17.8 x 20 cm)
- 100% Clean Wind Energy
Hi we're Kevin & Keith...
BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys (wife, kids, dog, cat)! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
The Grime Fighter hunts dirt where it lives (and where your babies live!): high chair, changing table, crib, cabinets, counter tops — bring it on! Tough stuff, but a softie around the babies! These wipes are so useful around the house you'll want to strap'em to your belt!
Open canister. Pull up corner of center wipe, twist to a point and thread through dispenser hole. Pull wipe to the side and tear off perforation. Wipe surfaces and let air dry. Not recommended for porous surfaces.
Safety Information: If BabyGanics gets in your eyes, flush out with water. BabyGanics is not meant to be consumed but things happen so relax - it's not poisonous. No kidding though, if you swallow it, drink plenty of water. Be safe - keep your cleaning products out of reach of children & pets.
Plant based cleansing agents (coconut, palm kernel, corn and sugar based surfactants), soy ester (soy based), filtered water, water conditioning agent, chelator, preservative.
Never tested on animals