BabyGanics, Thick n' Kleen, Cream Infused Baby Wipes, Baby Fresh Scent, 100 Count, (8" x 6.3") Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Chlorine · No Parabens · No Toxins
- Works Hard. Plays Safe
- Naturally Safe & Gentle
- Soothing & Hypoallergenic
- Relieves & Protects
- Baby Safe · People Safe · Earth Safe
BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
Our biodegradable, SLS, bleach and paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones with no worries. Plus, special skin conditioners and emollients gently nourish as you clean. With better skin hydration than the leading brands our wipes are at the forefront of clean behinds!
Store at room temperature. Do not flush. Dispose of in trash.
Never tested on animals.
Water, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, cetearyl isononanoate¹, ceteareth-20¹, cetearyl alcohol¹, glyceryl stearate³, vegetarian glycerin¹, ceteareth-12¹, cetyl palmitate², fragrance, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol.
Derived from: ¹Coconut and/or Palm Oil, ²Palm Oil, ³Soy or Palm Oil
Posted by MiraNZ on Nov 02, 2012
These are good, in terms of smell and ingredients. However, I find them a bit too thick and not so moist. However, I still use them.
Posted by Reviewer2968847 on Mar 02, 2012
Nice on baby with no harsh chemicals and good for the environment.