BabySpa, Shea Butter Diaper Cream, 3.4 oz (100 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Born to Nurture
- Skin Protectant
- Naturally Formulated to Prevent & Treat Diaper Rash
- Swiss Bioactive Moisturizers to Relieve Irritation
- Organic Aloe & Calendula
- Cocoa Butter & Grape Seed Oil
- 30% Shea Butter
- 12% Zinc Oxide
- All Stages
- Certified Ethnobotanical
- 99.2% Natural
- Dermatologist Tested
Inspired by ancient traditions and nurturing spa cultures, our Shea Butter Diaper Cream is formulated with 30% Shea Butter and 12% Zinc Oxide to create a natural barrier against wetness that protects your baby's bottom from diaper rashes. Patented Swiss bioactive moisturizers will effectively treat redness and irritation to provide an instant soothing relief. Our blend of vitamin -rich emollients and botanicals such as Organic Aloe, Calendula, and Cocoa Butter helps to reduce soreness and discomfort by restoring the health of your baby's skin. BabySpa Shea Butter Diaper Cream is completely free of toxic substances and comes in a light, non-greasy formula that wipes away clean with just one swipe.
Our All Stages collection is designed to provide gentle and nourishing skin care for all ages.
Ideal for newborns and up.
Great for adults with sensitive skin.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations
- Seals out wetness
Apply cream liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change for continuous protection
|Zinc Oxide 12%||Skin Protectant|
100% Free Of
Phthalates, parabens, sulfates (SLS/SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEG), mineral oil & bisphenol A (BPA)
No animal testing
For external use only
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
Keep out of the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
(US - 1-800-222-1222)