Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Gel, Fragrance Free, 1 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.69|
- Cools & Soothes Tense & Stressed Muscles
- Natural Care for Stress-Caused Body Aches & Pains
- Easily Absorbed
- Paraben & Fragrance Free
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Soothes muscle aches or stiffness caused by stress or tension
- Natural and cooling care for aches and pains
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, lanolin-free
- Easily absorbed and non-greasy
Refreshing and cooling Rescue Gel provides soothing relief for stressed muscles, aches, pains, stiffness, and tightness. Perfect for heavy legs and tired feet, Rescue Gel is easily absorbed without greasy residue.
Day-to-day stress and anxiety can cause muscle tension, especially in the neck, shoulders, and lower back. Rescue Gel, a combination of the famous flower essence Rescue Remedy developed by Dr. Bach over 70 years ago, contains Crab Apple, which offers both cleansing and emotional support of appearance.
Gentle, safe, and suitable for the whole family. Rescue Gel is non-greasy, fragrance-free, paraben-free, lanolin-free, and not tested on animals.
Helps soothe and relieve stress-caused body aches and pains.
Clean affected area, then apply a generous amount of Rescue Gel to the desired area. Re-apply as required. Check that seal is intact before use. To open pierce tube seal with top of cap.
Active Ingredients: 5x of combined malus pumila HPUS, helianthemum nummularium HPUS, clematis vitalba HPUS, impatiens glandulifera HPUS, prunus cerasifera HPUS, ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat., acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, trolamine.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
For external use only.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.