Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy Pet, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Dropper
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Stress Relief for Pets
- Alcohol-Free Formula
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Safe and Gentle
For a calmer animal, try Rescue Remedy to restore emotional balance whenever your pet is under pressure.
Appropriate usage times include:
- Visits to the vet or groomer
- Stress caused by loud noises
- Excessive barking or hissing caused by stress
- After a shock, a fright or mistreatment
- Any emotional crisis
For years, Rescue Remedy has been recommended by veterinarians for animals worldwide as an emergency remedy to help calm pets in all kinds of stressful situations. This alcohol-free formulation is suitable for use with all animals, including dogs, cats, horses and birds.
Rescue Remedy is a combination remedy for crisis use. The full system of 38 Bach Original Flower Remedies can help with any kind of emotional imbalance. If symptoms persist, please consult a veterinarian.
Recommended to reduce animal stress and tension.
Suitable for use with all animals, including:
Place 4 drops of Rescue Remedy on a treat and offer to your animal. Alternatively add 4 drops of Rescue Remedy to drinking water. Repeat as required.
HPUS 5x dilution of helianthemum nummularium, clematis vitalba, impatiens glandulifera, prunus cerasifera, ornithogalum umbellatum.
80% glycerin, 20% water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep ways from eyes
- If symptoms persist, please consult a veterinarian
- Store below 77°F
Success with cats
Posted by 5586893376530169662 on May 03, 2016
I use this for my cats before I take them to the vet's (the night before, and the morning of), if we're going to have many house guests, and most recently when we moved to a new home. They seem calmer and adjust more quickly when using it, than without. This is also a good product to use for children (same formulation as the regular Rescue Remedy - minus the alcohol!).
Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Jan 17, 2016
It doesn't really work on my cats. Can't see the difference!
Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015
Will buy again!
don't know why it doesn't come with a box this time
Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Nov 19, 2015
the product itself is okay