Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy, Natural Stress Relief for Kids, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- Natural Stress Relief
- Alcohol-Free Formula
- Natural, Safe, Non Drowsy
Uses: Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage your everyday stress
Take 4 drops directly on the tongue or 4 drops in water and sip at intervals. Repeat as necessary
Each 5X (HPUS)
|Helianthemum nummularium||courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis vitalba||focus when ungrounded|
|Impatiens glandulifera||patience with problems and people|
|Prunus cerasifera||balanced mind when losing control|
|Ornithogalum umbellatum||softens impact of shock|
|Inactive Ingredients: 80% glycerine, 20% water|
- No artificial colors, artficial fragrances or animal products
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken
- Store below 77º F (25º C)
It seems working for my kids.
It seems working for my kids.
We travel a lot by airplanes and cars. I always make sure to take this with me for the long hour (longer than 10 hours) air plane rides. It seems working pretty well and no problem for my kids to take. It must taste alright.
bach stress remedy for kids
Posted by 5097477884174264584 on Dec 19, 2016
I have been using these for my kids for YEARS for stressful situations like long car trips, teething, when they are extra tired, sick, etc. After 4 drops they are much calmer. Sometimes I give them 4 more drops a few minutes later, but usually the 4 do it. I WOULD purchase this again!
Posted by Reviewer2253508 on Dec 14, 2016
help to calm my kids, not bad
Not sure why
Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016
it doesn't work as much with my kid.
For ADHD too
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Often times parents underestimate the stress that kids go through when they have ADHD. I like to give this to my daughter to acknowledge that the days can be stressful for kids too and it's an all natural way to enjoy some relief. I think it's important to talk to kids about why parents administer any type of product whether it's herbal or chemically based. There are many ways to destress our kids - exercise, family bonding, music, bath and of course diet and this is a diet supplement worth explaining to your kids. I think my daughter felt less stress because she thinks it works. So even if it's the placebo working, it does help. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"