Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy, Natural Stress Relief for Kids, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Stress Relief
- Alcohol-Free Formula
- Natural, Safe, Non Drowsy
Uses: Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage your everyday stress
Take 4 drops directly on the tongue or 4 drops in water and sip at intervals. Repeat as necessary
Each 5X (HPUS)
|Helianthemum nummularium||courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis vitalba||focus when ungrounded|
|Impatiens glandulifera||patience with problems and people|
|Prunus cerasifera||balanced mind when losing control|
|Ornithogalum umbellatum||softens impact of shock|
|Inactive Ingredients: 80% glycerine, 20% water|
- No artificial colors, artficial fragrances or animal products
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken
- Store below 77º F (25º C)
I bought it for my kids. And it is good for our kids. But since I am pregnant and I want to use soft remedies , I tried it and it worked so well.So I would recommend to pregnant women,too.
Got this for both my son and I in alcohol-free form. It is fast working, sweet to the taste (glycerin) and gentle. My son often gets stuck in strong emotions, this took the edge off. I sometimes have a strong startle response and then feel stressed, this helped calm. It is not the solution to prevent, but rather a gentle support. I'll be ordering more.
For ADHD too
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
Often times parents underestimate the stress that kids go through when they have ADHD. I like to give this to my daughter to acknowledge that the days can be stressful for kids too and it's an all natural way to enjoy some relief. I think it's important to talk to kids about why parents administer any type of product whether it's herbal or chemically based. There are many ways to destress our kids - exercise, family bonding, music, bath and of course diet and this is a diet supplement worth explaining to your kids. I think my daughter felt less stress because she thinks it works. So even if it's the placebo working, it does help. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"
One way or another... it works
Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015
Works for my kids when they have an unpleasant experience. I have friends who also use it for their clients when they are giving birth.
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015
I don't understand the science behind this but even if it's just placebo I feel like it helps to calm.
Nice sweet alcohol-free taste
Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Jan 12, 2015
I am a huge fan of Bach Rescue Remedy - and it's cool that they have it in alco-free version for kids. My son loves the taste - and it really keeps him calm when needed.