Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Sleep, Natural Sleep Aid, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Spray
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.73|
- Non-Habit Forming and Safe for the Whole Family
- Fast-Acting Spray
- A Trusted Brand for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Contains 27% Alcohol
- 100% Natural
Rescue Sleep calms your restless mind providing natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
All-natural, non-narcotic, and non-habit forming, Rescue Sleep provides relief for occasional sleeplessness that is safe for the whole family. Certain sleep difficulties may be better treated by using one of the other 38 Bach Flower Remedies.
Calms your restless mind providing natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue prior to retiring. Additional sprays may be taken during the night as needed.
Each 5X (HPUS)
|Aesculus hippocastanum||relief from repetitive thoughts|
|Helianthemum nummularium||adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity|
|Clematis vitalba||helps give focus when you are not grounded in reality|
|Impatiens glandulifera||helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems or people|
|Prunus cerasifera||helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control|
|Ornithogalum umbellatum||softens the impact of shock or fright|
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than two weeks. Insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Store below 77º F (25º C)
- This product has not been tested on animals
bach flower essence
bach flower essence
i was surprised how helpful this product was to help me relax at night. within minutes it can make me feel sleepy, even after a hectic day. since i had tried homeopathic remedies before with mixed results my expectations were rather low, but i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works for. have been using it for a few months now and the results are still good.
Good for stress release, but not good for sleep
Posted by 4657197878875064910 on Dec 20, 2016
Tried this one, for me, it is good for stress release, I feel relaxation on the bed after used it, but not good for sleep, I still cannot fall asleep even sprayed several times
Not much effect
Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 15, 2016
Brought this to give a try to that natural skeep therapy. But i did not notice any help to me after taking it for two nights. Will use it up because it is very exoensive as compared to the quantity. Not recommended
Posted by 5723458311739742986 on Dec 15, 2016
This product works a treat - I drift off and experience lovely restful sleep. I will re-purchase.
Natural sleep aid
Posted by 5054134198303348167 on Oct 21, 2016
I am finding this useful as an aid to help with sleep.
Outstanding Product Really Helps me go to Sleep
Posted by 4621939022800482920 on Sep 09, 2016
I find Bach Rescue Sleep Spray to be very effective. I have a lot of trouble relaxing and going to sleep. I do use more than the indicated number of sprays, with no side effects. Highly recommend it. And I find the spray is better than the sleep gel product they offer.