Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Sleep, Natural Sleep Aid, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Spray
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Non-Habit Forming and Safe for the Whole Family
- Fast-Acting Spray
- A Trusted Brand for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Contains 27% Alcohol
- 100% Natural
Rescue Sleep calms your restless mind providing natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
All-natural, non-narcotic, and non-habit forming, Rescue Sleep provides relief for occasional sleeplessness that is safe for the whole family. Certain sleep difficulties may be better treated by using one of the other 38 Bach Flower Remedies.
Calms your restless mind providing natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue prior to retiring. Additional sprays may be taken during the night as needed.
Each 5X (HPUS)
|Aesculus hippocastanum||relief from repetitive thoughts|
|Helianthemum nummularium||adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity|
|Clematis vitalba||helps give focus when you are not grounded in reality|
|Impatiens glandulifera||helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems or people|
|Prunus cerasifera||helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control|
|Ornithogalum umbellatum||softens the impact of shock or fright|
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than two weeks. Insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Store below 77º F (25º C)
- This product has not been tested on animals
i was surprised how helpful this product was to help me relax at night. within minutes it can make me feel sleepy, even after a hectic day. since i had tried homeopathic remedies before with mixed results my expectations were rather low, but i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works for. have been using it for a few months now and the results are still good.
I like using this product. I am in my 40's and with one kid in college and the other one newly driving, I find it help's stop the monkey mind of thoughts that spin the gerbol wheel of my mind. Not sure how it works, it just does.
Outstanding Product Really Helps me go to Sleep
Posted by 4621939022800482920 on Sep 09, 2016
I find Bach Rescue Sleep Spray to be very effective. I have a lot of trouble relaxing and going to sleep. I do use more than the indicated number of sprays, with no side effects. Highly recommend it. And I find the spray is better than the sleep gel product they offer.
Rescue does not work
Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Aug 16, 2016
The sleeping rescue does not work for me and my husband. May be due to high expectation.
Posted by 5535430506789778343 on Aug 11, 2016
Can help sleep well.
Doesn't work at all!
Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Apr 15, 2016
It's totally not effective on me, still can't fall asleep!