Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Wild Rose, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Rosa Canina
- For Relief of Naturally Occurring Simple Nervous Tension
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Dr. Edward Bach stated Wild Rose helps you feel interest and joy in life when you feel apathetic and resigned to the situation you are in
Indications: For relief of naturally occurring simple nervous tension.
Take 2 drops in mouth or in water, sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Active Ingredients: 5x dilution of Rosa canina HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
The claim for this product are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Posted by 4691336371433429100 on Dec 19, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2738177 on Apr 10, 2009
trying and as of yet see no differance
Posted by Reviewer1544006 on Apr 03, 2009
As usual, the Bach Flower Essences are wonderful!