Back to Nature, 100% Whole Wheat Macaroni & White Cheddar Dinner, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1960
- Made with Natural White Cheddar Cheese
- 7g Fiber Per Serving
Here's the great tuff about 100% Whole Wheat Macaroni & White Cheddar Dinner
What makes this mac & Cheese extra good? We use macaroni that's made with 100% whole wheat and natural white cheddar cheese. A wholesome dish that's delightfully tasty and full of good-for-you fiber to help satisfy your hunger.
- Excellent Source of Fiber 7g (see nutrition information for sodium content)
- Excellent Source of Whole Grain* 56g
- Good Source of Protein 11g
- Good Source of Calcium
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16g per serving or at least 48g per day).
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
You will need:
6 cups of water
3 Tbsp 1% lowfat milk
1-1/2 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in Macaroni. Boil 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1-1/2 Tbsp Unsalted butter, 3 Tbsp 1% lowfat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix Well. Makes about 3 cups.
Macaroni product (made with unbleached whole wheat flour), organic white cheddar cheese sauce mix (organic whey, organic skim milk, organic cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes (non-animal), salt, organic cornstarch, yeast extract).
No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories From Fat||20||80|
|Amount Per serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2 g*||3%||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 g||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%||28%|
|*Amount in Box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 7 g fat (4.5 g sat fat, 0 g trans fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, and 2 g carbohydrate (2 g sugars), and <1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews