Back to Nature, California Lemon Cookies, 9 oz (255 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Naturally Flavored
- Whole Grain Wheat Flour & Natural Lemon Oil from California Lemons
- Good Source of Whole Grain* 15g Per Serving
- No Hydrogenated Oils
* Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48g per day).
For over 50 Years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the great stuff about California Lemon Cookies
Rows of lemon trees in the fields of California yield juicy, invigorating lemons thanks to abundant sunny days and the perfect balance of moisture from the Pacific. The natural oil from these aromatic lemons is then baked into each of our cookies. Evaporated cane juice enhanced the sweetness.
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Whole grain wheat flour, cane sugar, palm oil, sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, baking soda), natural flavor, lemon oil.
|Serving Size: 5 cookies (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|