Back to Nature, Classic Granola, 13.5 oz (382 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 41 g Whole Grain Per Serving*
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Clusters of Whole Grain Rolled Oats Sweetened With Fruit and Evaporated Cane Juices
- Of Pure Enjoyment
- 100% Whole Grain
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about Classic Granola
Clusters of wholesome granola made with whole grain rolled oats, lightly sweetened with fruit and evaporated cane juices. Classically simple. Simply delicious.
- Excellent Source of Whole Grain*
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors
- 4 g Dietary Fibers
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Sweetened with Natural Ingredients
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more serving of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48 g per day).
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Whole grain rolled oats, evaporated cane juice, pineapple juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, peach juice concentrate, vitamin E (a natural vitamin to help preserve flavor), natural flavor.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume.
Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (51 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Other Carbohydrates||24 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was able to get some Sunspire grain sweetened chocolate bits for my cookies I want to make and have not had time to do so,I have been waiting to get all the ingredients together and just need one more before I make the most delicious cookies ever.